Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"The Love Triangle"

Yes, it is true. There was a mysterious love triangle between my beloved Lady Guinevere, myself, and one of my most loyal knights from the Round Table Sir Lancelot. My beloved Lady Guinevere affair with Sir Lancelot was well established when he rescued her from Sir Mordred. My beloved Lady Guinevere had a “special” love for him, as did Sir Lancelot for her. For years this affair went on with me being conveniently unaware. But one of my knights just couldn't take it any longer and told me of what he knows. Even though she very well respected me as a King and as her husband but her heart wasn't with me but was with a man she could never have. So therefore she had to be punished like every other citizen for treason against the King. I didn't want to sentence my beloved to death but as King I had to. She was the same as each and every citzen under my supervision. In my kingdom of Camelot every person is equal. My beloved and Sir Lancelot betrayed me in a devasting way. I knew I couldn't love again. I felt weak and couldn't go on. But in the end before my death "For the first in my life, I wanted what all wise man say can't last; what can't be promised or made to linger any more than sunlight. I don't want to die without having felt its warmth on my face".

No comments:

Post a Comment